Do It Up Doula Style

posted on: Monday, May 10, 2010

So, my first mother's day came and went with a smile. :) A trip to the zoo was fantastic but I, like a dummy wore new converse sneakers without socks. Blisters. Finally by the last stretch of the day I came to my senses and tracked bare footed through out the rest of the safari.

I really felt "pregnant" yesterday. I suddenly found my in-shape, ready for adventure of any kind of self lagging to the back of the pack as our family outing advanced throughout the day. It was quite humorous to me.

One recent happening in our baby daily life is that we've hired a doula. Molly Paterson the Amazing. She's incredible! Samuel and I connected so deeply with her I finally feel confident through and through to birth this baby.

I didn't have a clue what a doula was before I got the bump. A doula? Say what? How do you even pronounce that?

But now, I am finding that they are mother's greatest treasure for birthing. :) Bring on the message and aroma therapy baby! ;)

Molly is coming behind us, supporting us and helping Sam and I have an experience of a birth. It should be fun!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...