The Dreaded Pregnant Girl

posted on: Friday, July 16, 2010

Yes, my dear friends, I finally did it! This pregnant boho chica now has her some dreads! I'm very excited! They look amazing! Thank you Solah Nightstar, from Blessed Locks! You're the best!

Samuel and I are headed up to the recording studio tomorrow morning! He will be tracking his piano tracks, grand piano, Rhodes and some vintage Wurlitzer ! It's gonna be sweet!

I'll be writing a real, for reals blog tomorrow-kinda an up to date on some of the ways we have decided to do things with our little man. :)

See ya later!



8 thoughts:

  1. Looks AMAZING! Dreadlocks totally suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow :) They look great!! Your definitely the only boho baby mama that can pull this off beautifully :) Love you - Julia Barrera

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure you could rock any look and still be absolutely gorgeous. Loving the dreads, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw,so pretty!Haha,you're like *finally*!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE 'em... :) Beautiful dancing queen.

    <3 Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! (I'm one of your mom's high school friends. If you are wondering who is this strange person who looks like a do commenting on my blog! (: )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, jealous!!! :D I would love to do this but my hair is uber thin and won't grow out long anymore. It's super curly like yours tho and would dread up so nicely if I could get some length on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping to get dreads later on this month. What method did you use? Wax or no wax? And do you have an advice to give a dread newbie?

    Dena

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...