Gilty Goodies

posted on: Sunday, October 3, 2010




I couldn't resist these goodies from Gilt yesterday! I love solids. You can layer them, make them funky, make them hippie, or make them classic and chic.

I did some looking into the company that makes these little organic cuties and found some kindred spirits in thought and style! These two moms (one of them being the star from the awesome 80's show, Punky Brewster!) are amazing! Check out there Little Seeds of amazing, simple and organic kids fashion. Click HERE



especially excited about this one!






Love these 3/4 sleeve tees!




"Tree-huggin' Green" romper







You can Little Seed clothes at Target now!

1 thoughts:

  1. 3/4 sleeve tees!! Just found out I'm having a boy so I can finally begin to shop and these are perfect

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...