Forest Friends #2

posted on: Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Anthem is another one of little Forest boy's friends. I watched her for a day a little while back and had so much fun watching these two adventurers play together. Anthem is a few months older than Káel so she is crawling all over the place. You can see the determination in Káel's little eyes as he tries to copy her. haha. Anthem is such a sweet heart who's little personality is so fun and happy...she brightens up the whole room .

I have to say, at this age, it is the most fun ever so far. To see Káel really interact and learn to play with his little friends is SO much fun! Gah, I love my baby and all his little buddies.


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 thoughts:

  1. That last picture made me giggle. SO cute wit his little fingers in her mouth!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...