Headed To The Shower

posted on: Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hey Guys!  Well, I am heading out the door to the baby shower that I am helping give for my dear friend, Rebecca. Sam and Forest boy are going with me and we are expecting a large group of peeps.  Should be so much fun!  We are having it outdoors on the momma-to-be's farm.  I am pretty pleased with how things turned out, including my first try at "Cornbread & Chili in a Jar".  I plan on doing a super fun post on the entire baby shower, (maybe even a video) to share all the goodness and details with you.

Just wanted to say a quick hello, wish you guys a wonderful weekend and tell you that my internet should be hooked up sometime tomorrow. Yay!  So, excited!  Hopefully, I will be back in full swing with my blogging, next week.  It feels like I have so much I want to tell you guys about.  Until then, y'all have a fantastic weekend! Jess xo

First attempt at Cornbread and Chili in a jar.


The lovely Rebecca and me while on our baby registry shopping trip. (You can read about it on a previous post, HERE. )

2 thoughts:

  1. Cornbread and chilli in a jar is an awesome idea! For my sister's shower (we just found out it's a boy!!!) I am making mini trifles in baby food jars. I'm so excited! :) Can't wait to see more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a good friend! Can't wait until you're back to blogging more :) I miss you :)

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...